Introducing this month’s Guest Editor, the super talented Brittany Asch of BRRCH. This Brooklyn based floral renegade’s designs radiate the decadent, ethereal look of days past, rambling English gardens and what I imagine love looks like, if love could materialize into a floral form. This month, Brittany has kindly shared with us some of her favourite things…
1. Foraging: I love taking trips to scavenge around for wild materials. There is nothing dreamier than arranging with clippings from one’s own garden, but because I live in NYC right now, I don’t have that option. Foraging is the next best thing.
2. Vintage Ribbon at Tinsel Trading Co.: Beware, this case is dangerous.
3. Juniper Ridge Big Sur Soap: I love Big Sur and this takes me back.
4. The Mediterranean Sea: One of my favorite places on Earth. This Picture was taken in Nice, France.
5. My Holster: After a lot of wear, the leather softens and darkens. Highly recommend for a florist’s toolkit.
6. The World of Interiors: For inspiration and eye candy.
7. Tea & Sympathy: A restaurant in Greenwich Village for High Tea. I love it there.
8. Raw Opals: I mean, just look at them!
9. No. 20, Kikuya Tea from Bellocq: Green Tea with Rose Petals.
Henry Hudson is a place where floral folk can head for inspiration, to find out about innovations in floral world, and connect with new friends all over the globe to exchange floral ideas and stories. We love flowers so much, we thought there must be others out there who love them just as much (and want to talk about them lots!)
We are interested in everything floral from pretty wedding bouquets to grand scale botanical installations. We are constantly searching for the exceptional, the cool, the fun and innovative botanical and floral designers, creations and inspiration from around the globe to share them with you!
We would love to hear from you! To send us over work that you are proud of, something cool you have created or just to say hello, drop us a note here: email@example.com
Unless otherwise noted, all content ©2018 by www.henryhudson.com.au. All rights reserved.